Careers IN BED
Role: Customer Experience Coordinator
Applications close: May 31st, 2017
We are seeking a highly organised and detail orientated Customer Experience Coordinator to join the team at IN BED.
At IN BED, we strive to deliver the highest quality of customer service at all stages of our brand experience, and the role of Customer Experience Coordinator is integral in driving this value within our business. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written, and enjoy a customer service led role.
The role will include but not limited to:
– Customer service (replying to customer queries & feedback in a timely, professional and friendly manner) including live chat via our online store.
– Dealing with and facilitating returns & exchanges.
– Liaising with our warehouse and coordinating shipments, returns and stock levels.
– IN BED showroom – Monitoring stock levels and presentation of our showroom.
– Uploading content to our website & social media channels.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
– A minimum of two years experience in a similar role, or can demonstrate relevant experience that can be brought across to this position.
– Strong customer service skills – Verbal and written.
– Strong computer literacy skills.
– A passion for design, interiors and homewares.
– A desire to grow and develop within a fast growing Australian homewares and lifestyle brand.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your covering letter & CV demonstrating that you meet the above criteria to email@example.com
We kindly request that you provide a response to the below questions within your covering letter:
1. How will both your professional and personal values be an asset to the IN BED brand?
2. Why is IN BED a brand you’d like to be apart of?