Careers IN BED
Job description: Retail Store Manager at IN BED
Applications close: February 23, 2018
The Retail Store Manager will be responsible for the operations of the IN BED flagship store in Paddington, Sydney, opening in April 2018.
As store manager, you will lead customer service and sales on the shop floor, providing each and every customer with a warm and memorable experience. With support from a sales assistant on selected days, you are responsible for monitoring sales performance, store presentation and service delivery on a daily basis.
You will also work closely with IN BED head office helping with general administrative duties and managing online eComm queries.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Opening and closing of store, including final settlement of the daily sales transactions and recording for weekly management reports.
- Manage the shop floor and stock room levels, ensuring the correct products are on display and presented correctly as per store guidelines.
- Managing retail team (store assistant) relations, such as grievances, roster/leave and performance management.
- Responding to customer queries received via the online store in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating press send-outs.
- Stationary orders and general administration support to the wider team.
Outline of hours required for this role:
The role requires you for the following 5 days: TUES – SAT
10am – 5pm (TUES, WED, FRI, SAT)
11am – 7pm (THUR only)
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years experience in similar role, or demonstrate relevant experience that can be brought across to this position.
- Strong customer service skills – verbal and written.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- A passion for design, interiors and homewares.
- A desire to be apart of a fast growing Australian homewares and lifestyle brand.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV demonstrating that you meet the above criteria to email@example.com
We kindly ask that you provide a response to the below questions within your covering letter;
- How will both your professional and personal values be an asset to the IN BED brand?
- Why is IN BED a brand you’d like to work for?