IN BED RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you love your IN BED purchase, however if for any reason you would like to return you order, we will happily exchange, credit or refund you provided the goods are unused and are still in original packaging with tags attached.
Returns are accepted within 28 days of you receiving your order.
Sale items are not eligible for a return, unless faulty, so please choose carefully.
Please note: We are unable to refund or exchange IN BED goods purchased at one of our stockists. All purchases made through an IN BED distributor must go via the point of purchase.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN:
- Email us at returns@inbedstore within 28 days of receiving your order. Please include your order number and all details of the item(s) you wish to return in your email. You are welcome to exchange your item or receive a credit or full refund of item(s) being returned. You will then be sent an email with detailed instructions and return shipping details.
Please note shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is deemed faulty
- Please carefully repackage your items in their original packaging and return via a traceable method within 5 days of receiving our reply email with return information. Goods received outside of this time frame (without prior agreement by IN BED) will no longer be eligible for return. All return shipping on change of mind or incorrect purchase is done at the customer’s own expense. In the unlikely event you have received a faulty product, IN BED will refund your S&H expenses. Please include a copy of your postage receipt so this can be processed upon receiving the goods.
A note to international customers: Please mark ‘returned goods’ on the postal companies consignment note to avoid potential customs duties and taxes being incurred.
- Once the item is received, inspected and meets the above conditions, we will either provide a refund via the original form of payment or assign a store credit to be used within 12 months of receiving. Returns, refunds & exchanges are processed within 3 business days of IN BED receiving the items. You will be notified via email once the refund transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process the transaction to your account. Orders placed via AfterPay may take an addition 3-4 business days to receive your refund and any future payments to be cancelled.
IN BED reserves the right to reject returns at our own discretion. In the instance your return is not accepted it will be returned back to you. Shipping and handling charges are non refundable unless the item is faulty.
EXCHANGING FOR ANOTHER ITEM OR SIZE:
If you would like to exchange for another colour, size or style we recommend placing a new order to avoid delay or disappointment in missing out on your preferred size or style. Alternatively, once your order is received & approved we will raise an exchange order on our system and process according to your preferred replacement. If additional charges or fees are incurred (for example if you require a larger size or for return postage) an invoice will be emailed to you. Once paid our warehouse will pack and send your replacement order and you will be notified of dispatch and tracking details soon after.
If at any stage of the returns process you need to get in touch, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help.
All goods are quality controlled prior to dispatch, however occasionally production faults can result which are accidentally missed. Your goods may be returned via the same method as above for assessment and a refund will only be given if an item is deemed to be legitimately faulty by IN BED, as the supplier. In case of faulty items, IN BED will also refund the cost of return shipment once assessed.
Return of faulty goods must adhere to the following:
1. The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notifying IN BED of the fault.
2. You must contact IN BED via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
(i) A photograph of the item & fault along with a description of the issue/fault
(ii)A “proof of purchase”, being either the email confirmation or invoice from IN BED or bank statement.
IN BED will respond within 24 business hours and if eligible for inspection, will send return details as per the process above.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Linen, cashmere and other fibres and fabrics should be handled with care.
For more information on how to care for your IN BED products please refer to our Product Care page or email us at email@example.com.