The above mentioned will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter, agency members or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. This competition is a game of skill. To enter the competition, an entrant must answer the required question and supply their name and email address. By supplying their email address, the entrant confirms they will be opted-in and subscribed to future email communications from IN BED.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm (AEDT) Sunday 29th March 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• For each unique email address and answer supplied the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw. The user’s email will be subscribed to the Promoter’s future email communications. This is mandatory to enter the competition.
• The winners will be selected by the most creative answer that best encapsulates the brand identity.
• The entrant can receive bonus entries by referring their friends to enter the competition. In this case, the friend must also enter for the referral to count as a bonus entry.
• This competition is open to Australian residents only.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. There are three prizes to be won - each prize will consist of a full set of IN BED bedding including 2 pillowcases, 1 duvet cover, 1 fitted sheet and 1 flat sheet. No cash alternative or refunds to the prizes will be offered. The winner will be allowed to select the appropriate sizing and preferred colour from the In Bed bedding online catalogue.
10. Winners will be selected based on their competition answer within 10 days of the competition closing.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing date.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name may be announced/published on our website or in email communications.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.